Re: Alocasia potting mix

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Alocasia potting mix
  • From: Al Wootten <awootten@NRAO.EDU>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 14:08:42 -0500 (CDT)

OK, I'll bite....what did you change TO for your anthuriums, on expert
advice, Lester??

My Alocasia wendti and Black Velvet both dwindled in ProMix...others are
doing well so far but with temps maybe dipping into the 30s be weekend here
it is time to do something!!  BTW my A. bulbifers are finally up and out.
Not too good on seasons, those guys.

Clear skies,
|Al Wootten, Slacktide, Sturgeon Creek at the Rappahannock|
|Astronomer (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)           |
|genealogy homepage  http://members.tripod.com/~astral    |
|Deltaville, Virginia              (804)776-6369          |