Re: Things to do in Miami...

  • Subject: Re: Things to do in Miami...
  • From: Don Burns <donburns@macconnect.com>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 22:29:54 -0500 (CDT)

>Hello everybody,
>I will be arriving in Miami very early on the 20th of Sept. and I am leaving
>very late on the 24th.

Hi there. Still coming down? What airport are you flying from?
I just cancelled several business trips scheduled for this and next month.
Meetings were cancelled because too many other were declining to be at
meetings. I have always wondered what it was like when Pearl Harbor was
attacked. I think I am finally getting my answer.