Re: [aroid-l] Dracunculus canariensis

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Dracunculus canariensis
  • From: "Ron Iles" roniles@eircom.net
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 01:20:49 +0100

You're obviously IRISH!  So welcome back from Ireland!  Slainte!

Amazing how Aroid-L friendship & IAS Web Site power make this joint jive!
What's a Dracunculus?  I JEST naturally.  Is D. canariensis from Islas
Canarias & Madeira, climate more moderate sub-tropical than mediterranean
with greater highs & lows?

You may not know I grow Spaths & Spaths & Spaths...so far so far so far &
they smell better than those weird plants....

IAS has come a LONG WAY on its Web Site etc over the past 18 months.  If you
can swell the Irish contingent & become a Member whilst its still so cheap?

So good to hear so many new voices.  Who else in this joint has Irish roots?

Cheers, matey

Ron O'Spaths, (alias Benign Houlighan Maverick)

West Cork Ireland (Islas Canarias & Madeira are warmer less hot & cold than
Mediterranean)