[aroid-l] Aroid Show & Sale

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Aroid Show & Sale
  • From: Regferns@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 14:40:08 EDT

Jeff (and other Aroiders),

This year there will be some super specimens for auction.  We are not
offering on-line bidding this year.  Come on down, there will be plenty of
plants to see and buy.  And, the auction makes plant collecting even more

Don't forget to make your reservations for our banquet on Saturday evening,
September 21.  Great food, great speaker, and a great auction awaits.
Reservations may be made with Tricia Frank (tricia_frank@hotmail.com)

Reggie Whitehead