[aroid-l] Funny Amorphohallus titanum leaf

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Funny Amorphohallus titanum leaf
  • From: StroWi@t-online.de (StroWi)
  • Date: 09 Sep 2002 21:43 GMT

A friend of mine noticed a small leaf at the base of the joungest petiole of his Amorphophallus titanum and he hopes that it belongs to an offset. As far as I know A. titanum does not grow offsets, but I want to get some feed back from the list about this small leaf in order to tell him what the experienced aroiders think about it.

Scott kindly put some pics in the gallery of the IAS site for me in order to illustrate my request.
Everyone who is interested please have a look at: http://www.aroid.org/gallery/strolka/index.html

Looking forward to any comment!

Good growing,

approx. zone 6/7