Re: [aroid-l] Funny Amorphohallus titanum leaf

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Funny Amorphohallus titanum leaf
  • From: mburack@mindspring.com
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:17:17 -0400

Bernhard,

For some reason I cant seem to access that picture, but I can tell you that in
my case, it has looked like a little leaf coming up next to the base of the
larger one.

As far as time, I couldnt say.... When the main leaf goes dormant or starts
sending up a new leaf, I tend to repot, so when repotting, I just pot up the
little one by itself.

I will admit something however, I have found that these little offsets will
ultimately go dormant and then they seem to take a long time to come back up.
The little titanum offset I got at one point took almost a year to come up
again.

Marc