Re: [aroid-l] 25th plant show and banquet Great time!

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] 25th plant show and banquet Great time!
  • From: "Jeff&jodi Rosenstiel" jjjj@winternet.com
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 19:42:43 -0500

Yes I agree!
I have to say a special thanks to Tricia, Reggie, Amy, Julius, and Dewey!
and all the others who helped Jake find the lizards!   And me find the
plants ( I Had to go to petco today and Buy two little green lizards today
for him)
Jake and I had a great time!  Great to meet everyone! Wish we were still
there!
Got some great pics of the show and the lizards here :)
We arrived  home just in time to turn the heat on up here! upper 30s
tonight!
Everything I brought home made it in great shape this year, getting better
at that packing!
Hope everyone else had a great time!