Re: [aroid-l] 25th plant show and banquet Great time!

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] 25th plant show and banquet Great time!
  • From: "Julius Boos" ju-bo@msn.com
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 05:13:49 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff&jodi Rosenstiel <jjjj@winternet.com>
To: <aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 8:42 PM

Dear Jeff and Bobby,

It was a great 25th ann. show!   Jeff, sorry I failed to catch the big male
Knight anole for Jake!   He is SUCH a nice kid, hope you can get him into
Aroids in a year or two!
It was great seeing all the 'old timers' once again, and meeting all the new
faces on the aroid scene.
Dr. Hay`s talks were superbly presented, as was Eduardo`s slide
presentation, we were given the opportunity to see many of the rarer aroids
that are not in cultivation both from Asia (Dr. Hay`s slides) and from
Brazil (Eduardo`s slides).
Yes Bobby, the conjoined Anaphyllopsis 'clone' n.sp. was really a marvel in
the way it was actually invisible to most of the guests except to you, Ron
Weeks, Charlie and myself!  :--)>

Julius

>>Yes I agree!
I have to say a special thanks to Tricia, Reggie, Amy, Julius, and Dewey!
and all the others who helped Jake find the lizards!   And me find the
plants ( I Had to go to petco today and Buy two little green lizards today
for him)
Jake and I had a great time!  Great to meet everyone! Wish we were still
there!
Got some great pics of the show and the lizards here :)
We arrived  home just in time to turn the heat on up here! upper 30s
tonight!
Everything I brought home made it in great shape this year, getting better
at that packing!
Hope everyone else had a great time!