Re: [Aroid-l] Plants that glow in the dark.

At 02:12 PM 9/26/2006, you wrote:
But.. think that plants need watering, fertilizing and lighting. So I took this idea of a plant inside the refrigerator as a good joke.

I was assuming the plants, fruit, salad vegetables and other vegetables, would glow softly inside the fridge, so you would be able to see the other things well enough.

Plants on airports - these plants can only glow, not emit strong light which is needed on airports. You couldn't probably even read a book with that plant.

Well, the pilots could wear ultra night vision glasses until we get the plants glowing brightly enough.
once we get them lit up, we should be able to raise the level of illumination somehow.

Aroid-l mailing list