From: aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com]
On Behalf Of Don Bittel
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 10:31 PM
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] unusual Anthurium berry

Hello-
   This looks to me like the common anth. schlectendallii by the berries and

leaf bases. Though the spadix is usually more green to purple than the white

color it looks in the photo.  years ago I sent pictures of many birdnest
anthuriums to Croat for identification, and he labeled most of them to be
this schlectendallii. so it is a variable plant, and common in collections.

Don Bittel