Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 04:07:39 +0200
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] amorph gigas/ goetzei
From: "Don Bittel" <donbit121@hotmail.com>
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com

Dear All,
  thanks for your ID of the amorph henryi. I've grown that one before
but
it was years ago that it flowered. I guess I was hoping this was
goetzei,
since it wasn't the gigas that I thought I had. I'll have to razz Tom if

he's at the show about him sending me the wrong form of gigas!
  and I didn't keep the scarab beetle.

Don