Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 9:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] unusual Anthurium berry

possibly Anthurium cubens.
-----Original Message-----
From: aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of ExoticRainforest
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 3:24 PM
To: Discussion of aroids
Subject: [Aroid-l] unusual Anthurium berry

A grower who lives west of Mexico City sent these photos.  I'm trying to help him with a possible ID.  The plant was collected in Mexico and has been in his garden for many years.  Have any of you seen an Anthurium berry with this shape?  It came form a Mexican "birds nest" form.  The spadices hang pendantly as can be seen in his photo

Thanks!

Steve Lucas