Re: Aquatic aroids, algae problem

  • Subject: Re: Aquatic aroids, algae problem
  • From: "Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 11:39:10 -0700

Actually, not all bluegreen algae are bluegreen. It is just a name for a group properly known as cyanobacteria, which may be red, brown or green as well as bluegreen.

Good luck!

D. Christopher Rogers

((,///////////=======<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

1.530.383.4798

P.O. Box 4098

Davis, CA 95616

USA

Invertebrate Taxonomy

Endangered Species

Ecological Studies

Bioassessment

Invasive Species

Plankton

Phycology

IDAHO ∙ CALIFORNIA ∙ MISSOURI ∙ PENNSYLVANIA ∙ VANCOUVER

WWW.ECOANALYSTS.COM  ∙ ECO@ECOANALYSTS.COM