Re: Shipment from Italy received (fwd)

Julius Boos wrote:

> >Gynandriris sisyrinchium (collected in Lampedusa Is.) and Nothoscordon
> >inodorum (coll. in Tenerife) grow in a mediterranean climate.
>
> Dear Fausto,
> I must admit that I am not familiar with the two plants mentioned above; where
> can I find information on them?  I could not find mention of them on any Aroid
> related Index.
> Sincerely,
> Julius Boos
> ju-bo@msn.com

Dear Julius, You will never find something on the above plants on Aroid
The first belongs to Iridaceae and is related with Iris and Morea, the
second belongs to Liliaceae (s.l.) and is related with Allium.
I am sorry, but I hope that you may enjoy them althought not Arum-like.
Fausto

--
Dr. Ing. Fausto CENI - Via Marsala 8  I-25122 BRESCIA (ITALY)
Tf   ++39 30 3756011  -  Fax  ++39 30 42435