Re: Seed of Peltandra virginica

I have germinated these seeds quite successfully by just putting them in
a plastic container, filling it with a couple inches of water, and
setting on top my fridge for the warmth. Unlike with calla lilies, each
fruit is just one seed so leave them in tact. They will develop globs of
gell around the outside of the seed, this is normal. The only dificulty
I encountered was keeping enough water in the container, if it dries out
very much you will lose them.

Gabe Thomas
cdanielle@prodigy.net