Re: ag supplies

Serious tool catalog:  AM Leonard    http://www.amleonard.com  in Ohio

Catalog with a few serious tools:  Johnny's Selected Seeds
      http://www.johnnyseeds.com  in Maine, owner member of Seed Savers,
      works in conjunction with Eliot Coleman and includes tools developed
      with him such as colinear hoe

Organic soil amendments: Gardens Alive  http://www.gardens-alive.com
       in Indiana
       Their items work well.  I would like to find places that have the
        same thing at much better prices.

        Green Thumb:  Organic compost/cow manure/peat mix
         I would ask a local garden center to order this.  Hopefully some
         already carry it.  It wouldn't be cost effective to mail order it.

Sharon
gordonse@one.net