New Horizons

To all my colleagues, friends and fellow gardeners.....I wanted to let you know I will be leaving my position at the University of Arizona Cooperative Extension-Maricopa County at the end of April.

I have had the most incredible time getting to know many of you from the listserve, Southwest Region Community and School Gardening Conference "Growing Awareness" and School/Community Garden programs that I worked on in Arizona.

I am moving on to focus more time with my "growing" boys and  "cultivating" a new business venture.  However, I remain a dedicated Master Gardener with plans to devote my volunteer time to school and community gardening activities, so I expect I will still cross paths with many of you in the future!

My email address will not change but my new phone and mailing address is listed below.

After April 24, please contact Lucy Bradley 602-470-8086 ext. 323, if you have questions or needs.  A new program coordinator will be taking my place by mid-May..  Lucy will send out an announcement to let you know who to contact in the future.

The opportunity to learn and grow with you has been a gift that I will never forget.  Thanks again for the support, encouragement and fun!
Warmest regards...Leslie Honaker, Sr. Program Coordinator, School and Community Programs - UofA Cooperative Extension - Maricopa County

New address:
16435 S. 34th Way
Phoenix, AZ  85048
P:  480-759-6741