Re: Re: gandules, Northern growing

  • To: "Libby J. Goldstein" <libby@igc.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cg] Re: gandules, Northern growing
  • From: "Pat Elazar" <Pat_Elazar@cwb.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 16:18:50 -0500

I'm glad you had more success with your gandulkes than I had with mine. All of
my pigeon pea seeds rotted in spite of my efforts to sprout them in the warmest
spot in my house (on top of the fridge). Sigh, perhaps they were too old or
maybe they were never matured sufficiently for sprouting... Maybe next year I'll
get some from your source.

"Libby J. Goldstein" <libby@igc.org> on 04/09/2001 04:01:07 PM