Re: gandules, ajies and Jose

Adam,

Just to let you know. Juan sent me 3 kinds of gandules to try even
though USAID wisdom is that they should be started in February
(indoors, of course) here. Each kind has germinated so I'll be able
to test them this year and look for a crop next.

I actually ordered his aji dulce because they are excellent in
sofrito; although rocotillos will do in a pinch. Two of my three pots
have already germinated. It's so hot today, one is almost tempted to
set the wee things in the garden, but that will change...tomorrow.

Happy Holidays,

Libby
--
				Philadelphia, PA