Society for Nutrition Education Annual Meeting

  • Subject: [cg] Society for Nutrition Education Annual Meeting
  • From: "Tagtow, Angie" <ATAGTOW@health.state.ia.us> (by way of Sally McCabe)
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 22:07:22 -0400

On behalf of the Society for Nutrition Education, Public Health Nutrition
Division, I am investigating organizations who would be interested in an
opportunity to be featured at our annual meeting July 20-24 in Oakland
California.  This year's theme, Full Circle:  Agriculture, Nutrition &
Health emphasizes the connection between gardening and nutrition and as a
result we have a variety of speakers who will be sharing their successes
with community and school-based gardening programs.

The American Community Gardening Association would be an ideal partner to
this annual meeting.  The benefits would be increased exposure of ACGA,
increased opportunities for attracting new members to your organization, as
well as increased networking for both organizations.  There are several
exciting sponsorship and exhbition opportunities available.

SNE 2001 Annual Conference information can be obtained at www.sne.org.  I
look forward to hearing from you.  Thank you.

Angie Tagtow, Public Health Nutrition Division Chair

Angie Tagtow, MS, RD, LD
Regional Nutrition Consultant
Iowa Department of Public Health
Bureau of Nutrition & WIC