RE: Wood to be used in a community garden.

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Wood to be used in a community garden.
  • From: "Connie Nelson" cnelson@shfoodbank.org
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:55:11 -0700

I too like the unusual look.  We replaced our furnace in an old house and I kept a couple of pieces because they were so unusual and have carried them from home to home.  My favorite is the door piece where you would put in coal.  The door itself is shaped like a heart and says "home".

Connie Nelson, Program Manager
Second Harvest Food Bank of the INW
1234 E Front Ave
Spokane, WA   99202