Gardening and Microenterprise

  • Subject: [cg] Gardening and Microenterprise
  • From: Gardenfoolery@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 15:04:54 EDT

Thank you one and all for information regarding my question posed to kids and
gardening and schools.

I'd like to take this a little further.  Does anyone have, or know of,
programs that use teens in community gardening efforts with a microenterprise bent?
What I'm hunting for are the programs that have youth work the gardens and
then they either sell their produce or they work with a partner to sell the
produce or whatever, but will introduce these kids to the world of business;
specifically, how to start and run one.

Thanks again,
Connie Nelson
2605 S Davis Rd