hort.net Seasonal photo, (c) 2006 Christopher P. Lindsey, All Rights Reserved: do not copy
articles | gallery of plants | blog | tech blog | plant profiles | patents | mailing lists | top stories | links | shorturl service | tom clothier's archive0
 Navigation
Articles
Gallery of Plants
Blog
Tech Blog
Plant Profiles
Patents
Mailing Lists
    FAQ
    Netiquette
    Search ALL lists
    Search help
    Subscription info
Top Stories
Links
sHORTurl service
Tom Clothier's Archive
 Top Stories
Disease could hit Britain's trees hard

Ten of the best snowdrop cultivars

Plant protein database helps identify plant gene functions

Dendroclimatologists record history through trees

Potato beetle could be thwarted through gene manipulation

Hawaii expands coffee farm quarantine

Study explains flower petal loss

Unauthorized use of a plant doesn't invalidate it's patent

RSS story archive

Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #2513 - 7 msgs

  • Subject: [cg] Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #2513 - 7 msgs
  • From: "Amanda Rhoads" amandapdx@gmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:18:14 -0700

It's pretty easy to change your subscription to a digest format, so that you
just get one a day with all posted messages.  Just go to
https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden and change your
subscriptions settings.  I had to do that when the message volume
increased.  The down side for me is that I don't tend to take the time to
find the conversations I want to listen to, but it's an easy delete if I
have a particularly busy day.

Please, let's keep the dialogue polite!  Gardening (and talking about
gardening) should be an activity that fosters good feelings and healthy
relationships, not insults and snide remarks.

Amanda


On 8/21/06, community_garden-admin@mallorn.com <
community_garden-admin@mallorn.com> wrote:
>
> Send community_garden mailing list submissions to
>        community_garden@mallorn.com
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the web, visit
>        https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>        community_garden-request@mallorn.com
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>        community_garden-admin@mallorn.com
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
> "Re: Contents of community_garden digest..."
>
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
> 1. List as 'news service' as well as 'forum' (Don Boekelheide)
> 2. Re: List as 'news service' as well as 'forum' (adam36055@aol.com)
> 3. List serve is connection to ACGA community (Patty Zehl)
> 4. Fw: [cg] mail frequency (Randa Shannon)
> 5. Re: List as 'news service' as well as 'forum' (grow19@aol.com)
> 6. re: List as 'news service' as well as 'forum' (Bailey, Sarah)
> 7. Fwd: Sharing other garden news - thx for keep 'em coming (
> adam36055@aol.com)
>
>
> Message: 1
> DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
>
> h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
>
> b=vguewl/Xcp7sIPKpIe+d3m8v+dZpmj4c7DSJPK2WS43zajrAnpmz6LU4LCzQ/NKnmIoQAMloQPMnwDvXA9g4yuuUT5/Se4D261VBAIttdRcDX1ql5XNqCr6d/ZDCpemWoZji1ycILxvBTqNPnL5xB/GLpRvVm32bfaKK2vO+txY=
>   ;
> Message-ID: <20060821050637.24782.qmail@web34215.mail.mud.yahoo.com>
> Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 22:06:37 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Don Boekelheide <dboekelheide@yahoo.com>
> To: community_garden@mallorn.com
> In-Reply-To: <200608201555.k7KFt2800393@lorien.mallorn.com>
> MIME-Version: 1.0
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
> Subject: [cg] List as 'news service' as well as 'forum'
>
> Hi, all,
>
> I'm sympathetic to recent comments that I'm posting
> too many articles about community gardening. This list
> didn't feature that many before (though some were
> posted from time to time, mostly from New York - no
> conspiracy, just some wide-awake people in NYC, and a
> lot of community gardens, over 1000 of them).
>
> I'm doubly sympathetic since I'm personally most
> interested in the technical growing and design
> questions of community gardening and gardening in
> general.
>
> That said, why have I been forwarding these stories?
> Well, I decided to pass along articles about community
> gardens around North America from the media for
> severa; reasons - first, other folks often have great
> ideas I haven't thought of and I wanted to share them
> widely; second, we need to support one another and
> can't do it without knowing what each other is doing
> (and skilled reporters are often very good at telling
> stories, which saves us time); three. in terms of
> sustainability amd grant writing, it is very helpful
> to know what's 'hot' in community gardening, and
> what's not (in terms of gardens that find themselves
> fighting to survive). I guess I also wanted to help
> sing the praises of successful gardens and gardeners.
>
> I confess that the delete key is also a factor - if
> you don't like it, delete it. But, I know, I myself
> don't always read lists with 'too much information'
> even when they are 'good for me' (for instance, on
> some nights, even the list covering events in my Peace
> Corps country, Togo).
>
> When I forwarded fewer articles, there wasn't so much
> of a problem - but admittedly recently there have been
> a lot of articles showing up. Since it takes more time
> for me to write or edit a digested version, and since
> this is all informal, I've just been sending them on
> as they appear.
>
> How about we do this - as a list community, let's
> decide if it makes sense to share these kinds of
> articles on this list. If the general consensus is no,
> end of story, I won't keep posting. If it is yes,
> maybe I can try to be more selective, and for most
> items just post the URL so folks can go visit it if
> they choose, sending full text only for items that
> really catch my eye (of course, you all are free to
> pass on articles too, as well as your questions and
> pearls of garden and community building wisdom).
>
> Since we have a fall garden season here in the
> Southern Piedmont (best time for all brassicas, root
> crops, lettuce...), I don't mind not sending articles.
> I can use all the time I can get out in the garden.
> But I don't mind doing it, either - what do we all
> think?
>
> Good gardening,
>
> Don Boekelheide
> Urban Ministry Center Community Garden
> Charlotte, NC
>
>
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 08:32:01 -0400
> From: adam36055@aol.com
> Message-Id: <8C89334EFB337D5-328-70AE@mblk-d19.sysops.aol.com>
> In-Reply-To: <20060821050637.24782.qmail@web34215.mail.mud.yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [cg] List as 'news service' as well as 'forum'
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
> MIME-Version: 1.0
> To: dboekelheide@yahoo.com, community_garden@mallorn.com
>
> Lookit - Don,
>
> You've made the assumption that people who subscribe to a community garden
> list-serv are interested in reading about community gardens.
>
> Some are. Many would like to be. Many are lurkers and feel guilty when
> they don't read the content.
>
> There are some who have reading disabilities, got into gardening because
> they are "differently abled," and find having all this material to read on
> community gardening onorous.  They would prefer pictures - so would I, but
> we don't have the money or resources to do this.
>
>
> Others, the complainers, the passive-aggressives, feel the need to whine
> about "all of that content," instead of clicking the "delete key," when the
> flow becomes too heavy, or they are tired, or want to watch "American Idol,"
> re-runs, or the "news flash," on the latest kiddie porn sex scandal.
>
> FOR THOSE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS: THIS ACGA LIST SERV IS A FREE SERVICE
> RUN BY VOLUNTEERS.
>
> IF YOU WERE TO COUNT NOSES,  MOST OF THE SUBSCRIBERS ARE NOT ACGA MEMBERS.
>
> I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IF THE WHINERS, IN SPECIFIC, HAVE EVER BEEN DUES PAYING
> ACGA MEMBERS OR PLAN TO BE. THEY JUST LIKE TO COMPLAIN.
>
> The people who care about community gardens are really grateful for the
> content, to read about what is going on in places like our own, in places
> where we have never been.  We are looking for new ways to build membership,
> deal with compost, deal with vandalism, create community, save our gardens,
> the best way to espalier pears in a small space - the whole works.
>
>
> Thank you for what you do, Don,
>
> Best regards,
> Adam Honigman
> NYC Community Gardener
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: dboekelheide@yahoo.com
> To: community_garden@mallorn.com
> Sent: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 12:06 AM
> Subject: [cg] List as 'news service' as well as 'forum'
>
>
> Hi, all,
>
> I'm sympathetic to recent comments that I'm posting
> too many articles about community gardening. This list
> didn't feature that many before (though some were
> posted from time to time, mostly from New York - no
> conspiracy, just some wide-awake people in NYC, and a
> lot of community gardens, over 1000 of them).
>
> I'm doubly sympathetic since I'm personally most
> interested in the technical growing and design
> questions of community gardening and gardening in
> general.
>
> That said, why have I been forwarding these stories?
> Well, I decided to pass along articles about community
> gardens around North America from the media for
> severa; reasons - first, other folks often have great
> ideas I haven't thought of and I wanted to share them
> widely; second, we need to support one another and
> can't do it without knowing what each other is doing
> (and skilled reporters are often very good at telling
> stories, which saves us time); three. in terms of
> sustainability amd grant writing, it is very helpful
> to know what's 'hot' in community gardening, and
> what's not (in terms of gardens that find themselves
> fighting to survive). I guess I also wanted to help
> sing the praises of successful gardens and gardeners.
>
> I confess that the delete key is also a factor - if
> you don't like it, delete it. But, I know, I myself
> don't always read lists with 'too much information'
> even when they are 'good for me' (for instance, on
> some nights, even the list covering events in my Peace
> Corps country, Togo).
>
> When I forwarded fewer articles, there wasn't so much
> of a problem - but admittedly recently there have been
> a lot of articles showing up. Since it takes more time
> for me to write or edit a digested version, and since
> this is all informal, I've just been sending them on
> as they appear.
>
> How about we do this - as a list community, let's
> decide if it makes sense to share these kinds of
> articles on this list. If the general consensus is no,
> end of story, I won't keep posting. If it is yes,
> maybe I can try to be more selective, and for most
> items just post the URL so folks can go visit it if
> they choose, sending full text only for items that
> really catch my eye (of course, you all are free to
> pass on articles too, as well as your questions and
> pearls of garden and community building wisdom).
>
> Since we have a fall garden season here in the
> Southern Piedmont (best time for all brassicas, root
> crops, lettuce...), I don't mind not sending articles.
> I can use all the time I can get out in the garden.
> But I don't mind doing it, either - what do we all
> think?
>
> Good gardening,
>
> Don Boekelheide
> Urban Ministry Center Community Garden
> Charlotte, NC
>
>
> ______________________________________________________
> The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of
> ACGA's
> services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find
> out
> how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org
>
>
> To post an e-mail to the list:  community_garden@mallorn.com
>
> To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:
> https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden
> ________________________________________________________________________
> Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures, email and
> IM. All on demand. Always Free.
>
>
>
> Message: 3
> From: "Patty Zehl" <pzehl@ksu.edu>
> To: "ACGA List Serve" <community_garden@mallorn.com>
> Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 08:27:07 -0500
> Message-ID: <000c01c6c525$803952a0$5ae88281@reservation12>
> MIME-Version: 1.0
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
> Thread-Index: AcbFJX+6nnGvBNnaQly/TQc3nNOs+Q==
> Subject: [cg] List serve is connection to ACGA community
>
> I'm really happy to receive the emails from Don, Adam and others.  Please
> don't be discouraged at the few people who have chosen to drop off the
> list
> serve. Please, keep providing us with valuable information which I would
> not
> have the time or resources to discover for myself.  Your emails have
> helped
> to connect me to fellow community gardeners around the country; whose
> concerns, trials, successes and failures have been informative, inspiring
> and instructional.
>
>
>
> I appreciate your care in the preview provided by in the "subject"
> line.  I
> can easily delete what I am not interested in.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Patty Zehl
>
> Manhattan Community Garden
>
> Manhattan, KS
>
>
>
> Message: 4
> DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327;
> d=earthlink.net;
> b=V1qF+spDhYti4NtkuP9gLSi6BN6Up8xxnmu+HjJUK8xCux61ndhHpsA6KK/XSjXY;
>
> h=Received:Message-ID:Reply-To:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
> Message-ID: <002501c6c527$09bf82a0$0f0110ac@Mildred>
> Reply-To: "Randa Shannon" <mildredsdaughters@earthlink.net>
> From: "Randa Shannon" <mildredsdaughters@earthlink.net>
> To: <community_garden@mallorn.com>
> Subject: Fw: [cg] mail frequency
> Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:38:07 -0400
> MIME-Version: 1.0
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Randa Shannon
> To: chelseaxmolli@comcast.net
> Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2006 7:31 PM
> Subject: Re: [cg] mail frequency
>
>
> Thanks for the suggestions...I am not very internet savvy, obviously.  I
> am
> going to figure out how to set up folders as Bonnie suggested.  My email
> has
> become overwhelming as business and urban ag. stuff expand, so this folder
> thing should be great. I also went to the list site and asked to receive
> the
> digest as Don suggested.
>
>
> I do recognize that the stream of references is of value to many and a
> work of
> service. I think what bothers me in part is the awareness of the constant
> battle for survival of community gardens everywhere.  I was aware of this
> before joining  ACGA,  but now it seems like every garden is endangered.
> Way
> easier to bury my head in the compost pile.  Or at least find a way to
> read
> the news when I am ready.
>
> As for american idol and kiddy porn,   most people I know find
> gardening  in
> competition with jobs that pay rent and buy groceries or with the time and
> effort to run a household with kids and elders..
>
> Maybe you all know each other and the insult level of discourse is
> accepted as
> humorous and any comment on process is whining.  Is Adam the
> "moderator".?.I
> dunno....I'm a stranger here myself.
>
> Thanks again for the positive direction from most.
> Randa
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: chelseaxmolli@comcast.net
> To: Randa Shannon
> Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2006 1:22 PM
> Subject: Re: [cg] mail frequency
>
>
> Randa,
> I can understand this sentiment - although my interests differ.
>
> My solution is to use my email program to sort incoming mail into folders
> based on the [cg] in the subject line. All mail from this list goes into
> its
> own folder. When I have time, I scan through the subject lines of the
> emails
> in this folder with my finger posed over the delete key. Finally, I come
> back
> to read what is of potential interest to me. I miss some emails that
> change
> topics when the sender does not change the subject line - but then I'd
> miss
> all emails if I unsubscribed. Also, I find this method less tedious than
> scanning through a digest list; and, for me, it's more amenable to the
> external interruptions that are more frequent in my life than the number
> of
> emails from this list.
>
> Bonnie
> Arlington, TX
>
>
>
>
> On Aug 20, 2006, at 10:46 AM, Randa Shannon wrote:
>
>
>    Perhaps a digest listing news articles /sources re community gardening
> which you find of interest would serve some members better than 7 or 8
> seperate emails....I personally find that a little much and have
> considered
> unsubscribing. I am more interested in the practical exchange of
> information.
> The dialogue about paths is typical of what I want and that is a day to
> day
> conversation The politics of gardens is of interest but I don't want every
> article about every garden mailed to me.
>
> Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about  things that
> matter."
> Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
>
>
>
> Message: 5
> From: Grow19@aol.com
> Message-ID: <46e.5848d89.321b158b@aol.com>
> Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:56:27 EDT
> Subject: Re: [cg] List as 'news service' as well as 'forum'
> To: community_garden@mallorn.com
> MIME-Version: 1.0
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>
> keep up the news as well as the dialogue (forum).  both are valuable  and
> many of us would otherwise never see the news stories.  learn to be  easy
> with
> the delete key if messages don't interest.
> judy tiger, washington dc
>
>
>
> Message: 6
> content-class: urn:content-classes:message
> MIME-Version: 1.0
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
> Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:57:12 -0400
> Message-ID: <
> 5BD9A4EAF6228A4391C997FD770441CDC01643@EXCHANGEB.mgmt.ad.uconn.edu>
> Thread-Topic: re: List as 'news service' as well as 'forum'
> Thread-Index: AcbFKbEvBjC6xJj1R5KiNRr++kFYbQ==
> From: "Bailey, Sarah" <sarah.bailey@uconn.edu>
> To: <community_garden@mallorn.com>
> Subject: [cg] re: List as 'news service' as well as 'forum'
>
> Don -
>
>
>
> I, for one, find the news articles interesting, helpful and informative.
> As noted, I can always hit the delete button.... But the articles give
> me a sense of what's happening around the country (and world, on
> occasion!) in the realm of community gardening, which I find as
> important and useful as the more practical and focused discussions on
> specific topics within community gardening. Please, keep up the good
> work!
>
>
>
> Sarah Bailey
>
> Master Gardener Program Coordinator
>
> Hartford County, CT
>
>
>
> Message: 7
> Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 11:20:13 -0400
> From: adam36055@aol.com
> Message-Id: <8C8934C6EF1D10D-B70-A43@mblk-d28.sysops.aol.com>
> In-Reply-To: <3296A5347696964E9660AD1D5CA7835D05C88B9F@mx1.stcsc.edu>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
> MIME-Version: 1.0
> To: community_garden@mallorn.com
> Subject: [cg] Fwd: Sharing other garden news - thx for keep 'em coming
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: DanielsB@stcsc.edu
> To: dboekelheide@yahoo.com
> Cc: adam36055@aol.com
> Sent: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:16 AM
> Subject: RE: Sharing other garden news - thx for keep 'em coming
>
>
> Don:  Adam, as always, is on target.  I join his ranks in supporting
> your sharing news from other gardens.  I particularly appreciate your
> sending the whole article rather than the URL.  I can scan every
> article, flag those that I need, file the others to search later.  If
> you send URLs, it slows down my perusing and encumbers later searches.
> Thank you, and keep on sending the whole news (~: B
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: community_garden-admin@mallorn.com
> [mailto:community_garden-admin@mallorn.com] On Behalf Of
> adam36055@aol.com
> Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 8:32 AM
> To: dboekelheide@yahoo.com; community_garden@mallorn.com
> Subject: Re: [cg] List as 'news service' as well as 'forum'
>
> Lookit - Don,
>
> You've made the assumption that people who subscribe to a community
> garden list-serv are interested in reading about community gardens.
>
> Some are. Many would like to be. Many are lurkers and feel guilty when
> they don't read the content.
>
> There are some who have reading disabilities, got into gardening because
> they are "differently abled," and find having all this material to read
> on community gardening onorous.  They would prefer pictures - so would
> I, but we don't have the money or resources to do this.
>
>
> Others, the complainers, the passive-aggressives, feel the need to whine
> about "all of that content," instead of clicking the "delete key," when
> the flow becomes too heavy, or they are tired, or want to watch
> "American Idol," re-runs, or the "news flash," on the latest kiddie porn
> sex scandal.
>
> FOR THOSE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS: THIS ACGA LIST SERV IS A FREE
> SERVICE RUN BY VOLUNTEERS.
>
> IF YOU WERE TO COUNT NOSES,  MOST OF THE SUBSCRIBERS ARE NOT ACGA
> MEMBERS.
>
> I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IF THE WHINERS, IN SPECIFIC, HAVE EVER BEEN DUES
> PAYING ACGA MEMBERS OR PLAN TO BE. THEY JUST LIKE TO COMPLAIN.
>
> The people who care about community gardens are really grateful for the
> content, to read about what is going on in places like our own, in
> places where we have never been.  We are looking for new ways to build
> membership, deal with compost, deal with vandalism, create community,
> save our gardens, the best way to espalier pears in a small space - the
> whole works.
>
>
> Thank you for what you do, Don,
>
> Best regards,
> Adam Honigman
> NYC Community Gardener
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: dboekelheide@yahoo.com
> To: community_garden@mallorn.com
> Sent: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 12:06 AM
> Subject: [cg] List as 'news service' as well as 'forum'
>
>
> Hi, all,
>
> I'm sympathetic to recent comments that I'm posting
> too many articles about community gardening. This list
> didn't feature that many before (though some were
> posted from time to time, mostly from New York - no
> conspiracy, just some wide-awake people in NYC, and a
> lot of community gardens, over 1000 of them).
>
> I'm doubly sympathetic since I'm personally most
> interested in the technical growing and design
> questions of community gardening and gardening in
> general.
>
> That said, why have I been forwarding these stories?
> Well, I decided to pass along articles about community
> gardens around North America from the media for
> severa; reasons - first, other folks often have great
> ideas I haven't thought of and I wanted to share them
> widely; second, we need to support one another and
> can't do it without knowing what each other is doing
> (and skilled reporters are often very good at telling
> stories, which saves us time); three. in terms of
> sustainability amd grant writing, it is very helpful
> to know what's 'hot' in community gardening, and
> what's not (in terms of gardens that find themselves
> fighting to survive). I guess I also wanted to help
> sing the praises of successful gardens and gardeners.
>
> I confess that the delete key is also a factor - if
> you don't like it, delete it. But, I know, I myself
> don't always read lists with 'too much information'
> even when they are 'good for me' (for instance, on
> some nights, even the list covering events in my Peace
> Corps country, Togo).
>
> When I forwarded fewer articles, there wasn't so much
> of a problem - but admittedly recently there have been
> a lot of articles showing up. Since it takes more time
> for me to write or edit a digested version, and since
> this is all informal, I've just been sending them on
> as they appear.
>
> How about we do this - as a list community, let's
> decide if it makes sense to share these kinds of
> articles on this list. If the general consensus is no,
> end of story, I won't keep posting. If it is yes,
> maybe I can try to be more selective, and for most
> items just post the URL so folks can go visit it if
> they choose, sending full text only for items that
> really catch my eye (of course, you all are free to
> pass on articles too, as well as your questions and
> pearls of garden and community building wisdom).
>
> Since we have a fall garden season here in the
> Southern Piedmont (best time for all brassicas, root
> crops, lettuce...), I don't mind not sending articles.
> I can use all the time I can get out in the garden.
> But I don't mind doing it, either - what do we all
> think?
>
> Good gardening,
>
> Don Boekelheide
> Urban Ministry Center Community Garden
> Charlotte, NC
>
>
> ______________________________________________________
> The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of
> ACGA's
> services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to
> find out
> how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org
>
>
> To post an e-mail to the list:  community_garden@mallorn.com
>
> To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:
> https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden
> ________________________________________________________________________
> Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures, email
> and IM. All on demand. Always Free.
>
>
> ______________________________________________________
> The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of
> ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and
> to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org
>
>
> To post an e-mail to the list:  community_garden@mallorn.com
>
> To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:
> https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden
>
> Prevent email forgery. Participant in the Sender Policy Framework (SPF).
> See
> http://spf.pobox.com/ for more information.
> ________________________________________________________________________
> Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures, email and
> IM. All on demand. Always Free.
>
>
>
>
>
> ______________________________________________________
> The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of
> ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to
> find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org
>
> To post an e-mail to the list:  community_garden@mallorn.com
>
> To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:
> https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden



______________________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org


To post an e-mail to the list:  community_garden@mallorn.com

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:  https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden





 © 1995-2015 Mallorn Computing, Inc.All Rights Reserved.
Our Privacy Statement
Other Mailing lists | Author Index | Date Index | Subject Index | Thread Index