Re: Source of Response? Please clarify

  • Subject: [cg] Re: Source of Response? Please clarify
  • From: adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 17:01:29 -0500

Ms. Boyle,

This response was written by me.  I'm a rank-and-file, dues paying  member of the ACGA like some of the folks who use this list. If you go to the American Community Gardening Association website, http://communitygarden.org , you can read more about the organization.

Official statements by the board of the American Community Gardening listserv are usually addressed by its interim Executive Director, Betsy Johnson, or its President Gerard Lordahl.

Anything I write appears over my signature.

I think your confusion may have arisen from my rather direct questioning of the film project coordinator and my blunt suggestion that they pony up a membership - cheap as it is, which includes a subscription this cycle to "Organic Gardening,"  to the organization.

In fact, Ms. Boyle, if you are a community gardener, I would very strongly suggest that you too should please go to the ACGA website, read through the various pages and join as well. It is the best way I know of supporting community gardening in the United States and Canada,

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
Paid-up ACGA member