Compost Bins

  • Subject: [cg] Compost Bins
  • From: "Elliott, Laura M." <LMElliott@dmgov.org>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:34:26 -0600

	Hi Everyone -

	We are currently working on designing compost bins for a few different community garden sites, and we need your help!  The bins will serve gardens that contain approximately fifteen 10x10 garden plots.  If you have an estimate on how big of a 3 bin system we might need, any ideas on designs that have worked for you, or any strategies for organizing a community group to manage a compost bin please let us know as soon as possible.  Thanks!

	Laura Elliott
	Des Moines Community Garden Coalition
	City of Des Moines Parks and Recreation Department