Re: Greetings and Urban Agriculture

Liz wrote:

>For example, is research into policy impediments or marketing
>more important at this juncture than further characterization of
>gardeners and their motivations?

For some strange reason (probably having to do with living in NYC! ;-)), I'd
bet that Adam would say that policy impediments are the #1 priority.
Unfortunately, I'd have to agree with him.  The marketing angle is an
important issue also.  Characterizations of gardeners (unless you want to
profile Adam and Fred Conrad) and their motivations are probably overdone.
The other ideas, I'd say, are nice, but not as necessary.  However, it could
just be my East Coast siege mentality (;-)) -- other folks in other areas
might have different ideas.

If you write a book, I'll review it! :-D

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of