From: tree-bone [mailto:tree-bone@excite.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 7:14 AM
To: community_garden@mallorn.com
Subject: [cg] Flint & Dent corn

What is the difference between flint and dent corn? Does flint corn produce
the corn we think of as corn on the cob whereas dent corn is grown more for
cornmeal? Or can both be ground for meal? Which is best for flour? Is blue
corn flint corn?
Teresa
Fayetteville, AR

Send a cool gift with your E-Card