(no subject)

  • Subject: [cg] (no subject)
  • From: "Iris Ferber" IFerber@yorkhousing.org
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:09:23 -0500

I have to do a 10 minute presentation as part of my Master Gardeners certification.  I work with low income families and believe that the “community gardening idea” is a wonderful tool for increasing cohesiveness, health and communications of the neighborhood.  I work with 3 separate developments within the inner city.  If you have any advice or links that would be helpful in doing my presentation I would really appreciate it.  I’ve enjoyed home gardening on my own, for years but I’m rather new at this.

Iris Ferber