Re: (no subject)

  • Subject: Re: [cg] (no subject)
  • From: "Jim Call" jimcall@casagarden.com
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 19:52:13 -0600

Iris,
I agree with Adam in reference to visiting the ACGA website.  To get an overall view of CGs, I believe you definitely need to make an effort to visit the Links page (http://www.communitygarden.org/links/index.html).  This page is very useful not only for CG links but also CG/Gardening resource links.

I wish you the best in your Master Gardener training.  After your 10 presentation, you only have about 39 hours and 50 minutes more of community service left to perform.   Please go forth after your certification and help your community with your newly acquired knowledge.  Many of my fellow MGers have their certification hanging nicely on their walls and never lend a helping hand after graduation.  Use your knowledge to make a difference.

Please refer to this listserv if you have further questions.

Kindest regards,    Jim Call,  CASA Community Garden Volunteer Director
                                          1999 Alabama Master Gardener Volunteer of the Year