RE: Worm bin distribution program

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Worm bin distribution program
  • From: "York Region Food Network" yrfn@bellnet.ca
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:42:06 -0500

Composting has long been a passion of mine, and of our York Region community
gardeners.  We are fortunate to have in operation Cathy's Crawly Composters
operating in our area.  This organization offers vermicomposting supplies,
demonstrations and participates in many exciting composting endeavors across
Canada.  They also provide fantastic service. If you are interested in
learning more about worm composting, or looking for a supply in Canada,
check out www.cathyscomposters.com or call 905-775-9495.

Happy Composting!

Elizabeth Brims
Executive Director
York Region Food Network -
  Working to increase food security in our communities.

phone:    905-967-0428
email:     yrfn@bellnet.ca
address: 194 Eagle St., Newmarket, ON L3Y 1J6