Queries: community garden history; Laura Lawson

  • Subject: [cg] Queries: community garden history; Laura Lawson
  • From: Felicia Herman <feliciadherman@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:47:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,
I'm brand-new to the list, and I'm writing to see if
anyone knows of any good histories of community
gardening--books or articles.  I'm particularly
interested in New York City, but would take info. on
other locales or the whole community gardening
movement as well.  I'm thinking of writing a history
of community gardening in New York City, but I don't
want to duplicate someone else's work if it's already
been done.

Also, does anyone know how to find Laura Lawson?  I'm
interested in talking to her about her dissertation.
I found a record of her on this list a few years ago.

Felicia Herman

Do You Yahoo!?