Re: Hollihocks & Dwarf Foxgloves

Dear Adam,

Thank you very much for the info. I'll do as you suggest. I suppose cutting
back at say 12 inches
above the ground would be about right.

The hollihocks were sold to me as perennials. I planted them from tiny
seedlings last Spring and
was amazed how well they did. By mid-summer they were eight feet tall and
still growing.
We are almost to mid-winter now and they're still blooming, though rapidly
declining.
The soil must be just right. I'll let them self-seed I think.

The foxgloves, planted at the same time, are still in full bloom.

My thanks to you for your kind advice.

With regards,

Mark Webb