Re: Looking for Help

Have any sceptics cruise these two websites & then tell you that a well-run
community garden is an eyesore!

http://www.clintoncommunitygarden.org/       This is a 22 year old garden in a
very tough neighbourhood in New York
sometimes referred to as "Hell's Kitchen". As you can see, the garden is
definitely an asset to the neighbourhood.

http://www.cityfarmer.org/photoTour.html#phototour1  This is actually a
community garden/demonstration plot in
Vancouver Canada that teaches about composting etc...

"mar.bob" <mar.bob@mciworld.com> on 03/14/2000 03:23:20 PM