RE: Looking for Help

Pat:

Thanks! Check out the ACGA website for more links to great community
gardens. The granddaddy of all US community gardens is in Madison, Wisconsin
: The Eagle Heights Community Garden.

All the best. The Clinton community Garden in NYC will be hosting a citywide
Green Thumb celebration around the middle of June. I'll be posting more
information to the webserv as we finalize the plans.

Everbest

Adam