RE: Looking for Help

Dear Mr. Ackelsberg:

We're dealing with a businessman here. Explain to him that a garden in bloom
is a great advertisement to potential residents and their families and that
it would be maintained by residents, not by his grounds staff. Ask for a
small area to show him what can be done .First start small with a few raised
flower beds that you and a few other residents can garden. It might be a
good idea to do a few beds tall  enough for those in wheelchairs to garden.
Go to the archives of this listserv at http://community_garden@mallorn.com
and check out our past discussions on this topic. Good luck!

Adam Honigman of the Clinton Community Garden in NYC