RE: getting kicked out!

Alice & Dave:

Who are the board of directors the directors of ? ( i.e. Park & Rec., or the
municipality of Livermore, CA?) If they are just the directors of Park and
Rec., they are undoubtedly political appointees who are creatures of your
elected officials. Find out which  officials are their sponsors and fill the
snailmail, voicemails, fax machines and email boxes of these and all of your
local elected officials about the impending issue. Emphatically state that
this is a litmus test issue and that you will hold them accountable at the
ballot box. Also, use the media. Seniors and children are best on your local
news. Bother your local newspapers, radio station and those nice radioactive
folks at your Livermore Laboratories who would like to appear "greener."

Have those 1,000 signatures appended to all of your mailings. Try to get
those thousands to be part of the effort. A community garden is an amenity
desired by the community and considered worthy enough to make trouble about.

Great luck, please tell me how this turns out.

Adam