RE: RE: CALL FOR PROPOSALS

Don:

It's so hard to explain our local ethos to  ***sigh*** out-of-towners. When
relatively sane native New Yorkers get violent it is usually purpose
oriented ( i.e. get money - for drugs, negotiable securities, revenge.) The
fool who didn't like the shape of your face was probably a limited
violence-prone person from out-of-town, like the World Trade Center bombers
or our  New York City police officers who usually hale from Long Island,
Upstate New York or the Island we wish would sedede from NYC, Staten Island.

Bottom line:

Back then a real New Yorker would have become your best friend, slipped you
some drugs, stolen your girlfriend , cleaned out your apartment and bank
account. Today we sell .com securities.

There will be a test.

All the best,

Adam