RE: Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #283 - 2 msgs

I guess it's what you find on the ground to pave with. Here in NYC we hit
the bricks (hit each other with bricks too). Gosh, it must be nifty to have
so many leaves from trees ya have folks beg ya to take 'em away. We do get
Chrismas tree mulch from the Parks Dept. and we've gotten good at collecting
pulp from health food juicer type establishments for the compost heap.

This listserv is highly educational. I knew that rugs grew on trees in
Kirghiz, Kazakhstan and Teheran but never in Minneapolis. The foliage there
must be amazing.