'self interest asset matrix'

  • Subject: [cg] 'self interest asset matrix'
  • From: SoleilPaz@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 13:12:44 EST

Hi All,

       Congratulations to us! We have jumped the first hurdle in our formal process of becoming a real live CG by getting voted by our local Parks and Rec as an official "Concept." Ok then. Whatever that means. So we can now officially use their staff time, pick their brains for info., and most importantly we now have a nonprofit # to use for grant writing. Took almost three years to get here.

We also have land, about an acre which will be deeded to our Parks and Rec. once we get a formal proposal created & ironed out. How long have I read enviously of the rest of you working this phase? Wondering if we'd EVER get there?? And the work has only now begun.

Now, what I am after is a way to profile our members. It is called something like a 'self interest asset matrix'. The idea is to compile information on people's interests, affiliations, and resources which they are willing to use towards our local CG effort. Anybody heard of such a thing? Anyone have way of doing this already?

Thanks for your help and support as always...

The Elk Grove Community Garden
www.geocities.com/egcgonline/

Soleil Tranquilli 685-8010

“In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions
on the next seven generations.” --Great Law of the Iroquoise Confederacy