Re: Information

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Information
  • From: Daniel Winterbottom <nina@u.washington.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 14:52:19 -0800 (PST)

You might want to inquire about holly park a public housing complex that
has been concerted into rental/owner occupied housing.  they had several
community gardens and will or have replaced many of them.  they might have
a web page or contact the Seattle housing Authority

Good luck
Daniel Winterbottom

Associate Professor Daniel Winterbottom
Department of Landscape Architecture