Re: (no subject)

  • Subject: Re: [cg] (no subject)
  • From: PapagenoNY@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 21:39:56 EST

Dear Paul and fellow/sister Gardeners

Regardless of one's politics, I think Paul's idea is a great one; who can be opposed to a "Peace Garden".

I just completed some updates for the Garden Plan for the Guilderland Community Garden in Guilderland, New York on a 8 1/2 inch by 14 inch sheet of paper laying out 70 garden lots, each lot 600 sq. ft. using the VISIO graphics program. I need to go back to the plan and place the "Peace Garden" identification on the plan and especially, where to place a "Peace Garden" sign at the garden entrance itself (after the snow melts of course).

Thanks, Paul, for a great idea.

Jerry Houser
Guilderland, NY