Re: Rice for Peace

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Rice for Peace
  • From: Lekoma Akate lekoma216@cox.net
  • Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 21:38:19 -0600

Title: Re: [cg] Rice for Peace

Though I like the idea, I have heard that the rice really messes up the postal eqpt.  Letters get lodged and everything starts to back up.  Also, post 9/11, any item like that would be pulled aside to check for anthrax or other substance.  From what I understand, they would never reach the White House.  I think letters, faxes and emails would be more effective ways of getting the message through.  GW's email address is president@whitehouse.gov   Let him know how you feel.  Like John Lennon said, "Give peace a chance."

"Love is the only force capable of transforming
an enemy into a friend."  Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.