RE: RE: dry weather

Gardening with up to 88% less water interest y'all?

Visit www.growbiointensive.org

It's working in Kenya, Mexico, Uzbekistan... the world over, and literally
saving lives due to its efficiency. Considering that some of the most rapid
desertification on the planet is happening right here in the US... you may
want to learn this method.

To garden or not to garden....

soon won't be an option.