what's appropriate for this list?

  • Subject: [cg] what's appropriate for this list?
  • From: "Anna Wasescha" <ariel@tc.umn.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 15:41:27 -0500

As your faithful ACGA list manager, I turn to you now for advice:  in the last few weeks a large group of individuals have tried to post horticultural questions.  I just posted the one about dwarf trees.  For your information, I get to review postings that come in from non-list members.  Last week I rejected a number of these postings because it just seemed inappropriate to put out a question that had only to do with plant life and nothing to do with community gardens.  WHAT IS YOUR VIEW?  Does anyone out there object to my permitting postings on horticultural subjects?  Should I try to keep the outsiders out unless they are really focused on community gardens?  Please let me know.

Anna

Anna Wasescha
Farm in the City and ACGA list manager
1312 Dayton Avenue