SWEAT EQUITY

Please reply to  "Daniel P. Tripoli" <trip56@earthlink.net>
NOT to me!!!

>Dear ACGA,
>
>I just finshed a documentary about urban gardening entitled SWEAT
>EQUITY. The film is set in Los Angeles and focuses on garden programs
>located through the city and county of Los Angeles.
>
>The is currently screening in the festival circuit.  The next major
>festival will be in Chicago from June 20-28, 2001 called the Angel-Citi
>Film Festival.
>
>Unfortunately I do not have any connections to greening organizations in
>the Chicago area and I was hoping that ACGA could inform its membership
>or ChicagoLand organizations about the film to promote urban gardening.
>
>I have a website that is still in its early stages but will have all the
>current screening info.
>www.metrofarming,com
>
>In the future would like to link your site with mine and I hope you
>would do the same.
>
>I did include ACGA in my end credits as a source for people to learn
>more about community gardening.
>
>I appreciate any info or suggestions you could give me in order to
>promote my film in Chicago and nationwide.
>
>I look forward to hearing from you soon.
>
>Sincerly,
>
>Daniel Tripoli, Producer

THE  METRO FARMING FILM PROJECT

Sweat  Equity is a collection of urban stories about community gardening
activity occuring on the alleys, back lots, freeways and utility corridors
of metropolitan Los Angeles.
The film documents the collective efforts of urban people of all ages who
have taken decisive action in transforming their neighborhoods from the
oppressive realities of urban blight by reclaiming abandoned land. Through
their stories we  learn the impact urban gardening has upon community, and
ourselves.
                                                         UPCOMING
SCREENINGS AND FESTIVALS:  April 27, 2001 (6:00 PM) Los Angeles Italian
Film Festival            April 28, 2001 (12:30 PM) Antelope Valley
Independent Film Festival June 20-28, 2001 <http://www.angelciti.com
target="_blank">Angel Citi Film Festival, Chicago, IL

 For more information or to contact Dan Tripoli, email
<mailto:info@metrofarming.com> info@metrofarming.com