Planting in a com.garden plot

  • Subject: [cg] Planting in a com.garden plot
  • From: "jenny hampton" <hampdont@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 15:11:51 +0000

Hello,

I just joined a community garden last weekend and I have my own individual plot. I have not really done much gardening and the plot is rather tiny, 4ft by 2ft(estimated). I need to put flowers in the plot along with anything else that I want, which is some vegetables, The plot is completely open to the public, so I am looking for something that isnt going to be easily picked. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to use, flowers and veggies?

Thanks,
Jenny Hampton

Getting married? Find tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life Events. http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married

______________________________________________________ The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org