[cg] Fwd: [cg] Vole & Grub infestation--cure?

I got information for moles (and I assume it would work on voles) from the CG
list and it was suggested that a plant called "mole plant" or "gopher purge",
Euphorbia Lathyrus, worked by putting something into the soil that the
critters
don't like.  I haven't been able to find it in Madison, WI, but it would be
worth a try.  It's an annual, flowering.

Branden Born
Madison, WI