Richmond VA Workshop on Growing Communities

  • Subject: [cg] Richmond VA Workshop on Growing Communities
  • From: P Corcoran plcsignup@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 10:07:55 -0800 (PST)

I am interested in learning more about this training, but didnt find
anything specific about the Richmond logistics on the ACGA website.
Can you provide to the list or respond off list to me?

Thanks.

Betsy Johnson <betsy@bgjohnson.com> wrote:
I also recommend our Cultivating Community and Growing
Communities Curriculum publications. Also, consider attending our
Growing Communities workshop in Richmond, Virginia on March 10-11, 2006.

Betsy Johnson
Executive Director
American Community Gardening Assoc.
877-275-2242 betsyjohnson@communitygarden.org

If you want one year of prosperity, grow grain.
If you want ten years of prosperity, grow trees.
If you want one hundred years of prosperity, grow people.

Chinese Proverb

Pamela Corcoran 540-344-5013