RE: ACGA Research Priorities

ACGA published a monograph entitled "A Research Agenda for the Impact of
Community Greening" in the fall of 1992.  It's a good start.  Best way to
get a copy is probably to contact Dawn Johns at the office in Philadelphia.
(djohns@pennhort.org).  If that fails, let me know and I'll make a copy of
mine.	  It's great to know that people continue to view this important area
as a legitimate one for academic research.
Jack Hale