ACGA Research Priorities

I remember seeing a list somewhere of the ACGA's research priorities.  I have
a couple of faculty from Iowa State University interested in seeing what part
they may be able to play in community gardening here in Iowa.  I thought I
might start by looking at what needs have already been expressed on the
national level.

Is it posted on the web somewhere?  If it isn't on the web or cannot be
posted on this listserve, could someone fax or mail it to me?

Thanks for your help.

Teva Dawson
Community Garden Coordinator
Botanical Center